Monday, October 30, 2006

Using the C Word

If all goes according to plan, my newest release should be out today from Moxie Press! It's quite a bit more graphic than my other books have been, so be warned. On a scale of one to ten, one being suitable for your grandmother to read, I'd say H.T. is a nine. So, be prepared for some very graphic language and situations.

Here's a blurb: When young Fiona Sheridan decides to test her feminine wiles on Rockwell, her stepfather's business associate, she unwittingly sets off a hostile takeover -- of herself. Desperate to sell the failing family business, her stepfather will give Rockwell anything...including the chance to have Fiona.

Under normal circumstances, Rockwell would probably have walked away from Sheridan Textiles, but the idea of Fiona naked and subject to his every whim is much too tempting so he offers her a deal she can't resist.

Will his takeover bid succeed, or will Fiona give the devil his due...with interest?"

2 Comments:

Blogger Sandra Richards said...

Which "c" word? Which? which? **lol** I think I know, something to do with male anatomy. The "c" word associated with women is universally hated. Bummer, too, because the original word it came from is so very wonderful. Ah, well. Language shifts.

2:56 PM  
Blogger Kate Willoughby said...

Er, well, I've used the male c word a lot before. I was actually referring to the female one in this book. I've seen it in a few EC books. Hence, my warning. If you really hate the word, even though I only use it a few times, it could turn you off the whole book.

And Happy Anniversary!

4:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home