Thursday, July 26, 2007

Thursday 3: Pop Goes My Heart

Here are three movies I've seen lately that I enjoyed.

1. Apocalypto - I have to say, I'm not really into human sacrifice, but this was a movie that entertained and surprisedme, something I always like in a movie. As a writer and an analytical person, I can usually predict what's going to happen, but Mel Gibson kept me on my toes. Although I did wonder if he has a thing for piercings, because everyone in the movie seemed to have one or more. Did the Maya really do that that much?

2. Ratatouille - I really had a good time at this movie. I laughed a lot. I loved Peter O'Toole's voice. The only thing that gave me the willies was when the groups of rats swarmed into the kitchen.

3. Music and Lyrics - Hilarious from the get-go. That music video almost made me wet my pants. It was so right on for an eighties video. Great character growth for both thehero and heroine. Loved the pop singer character whose name escapes me now. Something with a K... And the music stayed with me after I left the theatre. I would buy this movie.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home