Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Booklovers Site

I've found another great site that allows me to put off writing. It's called Library Thing. You can catalog all your books and you can see other people's libraries based on similar book tastes.


http://www.librarything.com/


I only have about twenty books listed so far. I'm too lazy to list all the books that actually sit on my shelves. Maybe someday when I'm really avoiding my writing, I'll do that. Until then, I'll just haphazardly add books when I feel like it. Have fun checking this place out!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Gaucho said...

Oh, now that's all I need. In my house, there are currently seven bookcases overflowing with books - and that's after a major purge several years ago when I got tired of moving them.

I'd have to hire someone to catalog them all. Of course, on the plus side, at least then I'd know what I had.

Curse you, Barnes & Noble, for your $1 book section! Curse you all to heck!

6:47 AM  
Blogger Kate Willoughby said...

*cackles* Welcome to the dark side!

3:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home