Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Everyone's a Winner

Approximately one month from today (September 14,) my first Ellora's Cave title, ALL IN, will be released! Oh, happy day! To commemorate this exciting event, I'm offering something I hope you'll like.

According to legend, a wish made upon a knotted wishing bracelet will come true when the bracelet falls off. In my story, Mariah Hughes finds out the legend is true when she receives a visit from a Universal Wish Federation Fairy. Her wish? To have one more night with a man from her past she can’t forget, world renowned poker player, I.C. Tucker.

So for the next month, anyone who wants one will receive their very own wishing bracelet, made my me! All you have to do is email me the address you'd like your bracelet sent to. Put "WISHING BRACELET" in the subject line. My email address is kate_willoughby @ yahoo.com (no spaces.) If for any reason you do not want me to keep your email address for future news from me, let me know. :D

Labels: ,

11 Comments:

Blogger angeleque said...

Happy day.

Congrats on the upcoming release.

2:10 PM  
Blogger Cara Carnes said...

First of all congrats on the release! I'm sure you are super anxious. I know I am, and mine isn't even until November:)

Oh so many things to wish for...lol. It sounds very intriguing. I can't wait to read it:)

3:29 PM  
Blogger Shari said...

Oooo, that sounds really neat! I hope I remember to send that email...

8:00 PM  
Blogger Gaucho said...

I still have mine. :)

6:49 AM  
Blogger Lanie said...

Congratulations!

I like your story idea. But I want to know why she didn't wish for more than one night! Guess I'll have to buy it and find out, huh? hehe.

11:25 PM  
Blogger Natasha Moore said...

Ooh, Kate, I can feel your excitement! Congrats on your upcoming release. Sounds like a great story and I can only hope they get more than one night ;-)

4:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, Kate, sounds really great. I can't wait to read it.

Pat

10:41 AM  
Blogger Rhian said...

finally finally! i cannot believe you didn't thump me on the head with that date. wicked woman. major big huge pimpage party coming up for you.

5:49 PM  
Blogger Kate Willoughby said...

Thanks, Angeleque!

Yes, I'm super anxious, Cara!

Shari! Did you send me an email? I think I trashed it by accident. Resend if you did!

Gaucho, you do not. These are woven. And that was supposed to be for your daughter.

Lanie, Natasha, Pat, I think you'll like the story a lot. But I'm biased!

Rhian, my other story, A MAN OF VISION releases the next week, on September 23rd. It can be a double pimpage party!

1:18 PM  
Blogger Laura Bacchi said...

What a unique and thoughtful contest! Good luck on the releases :)

5:21 PM  
Blogger Kate Willoughby said...

Thanks, Laura!

5:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home