Thursday, October 11, 2007

Thursday 3: Imagined Dialogue

My friend Anna J. Evans does this thing on her blog that I adore called Man Meat Monday. She gets pictures of men and writes what they might be thinking to themselves. I'm copying that idea for today's Thursday 3, but with the caveat that she does this much better than I do.

I recently saw the movie 3:10 to Yuma and liked it very much. It stars two of the three guys here--Christian Bale and Russell Crowe. There were no more guys in the movie that I could find "wet men" pictures for, so I just took Rusty Joiner because his name was next to Russell's.

"This hot water feels so good on my naked manly body. If only I had more light so I could find my loofah..."


"I told you never to interrupt my beer-drinking, cigar-smoking, dog-tag-wearing sessions. Tell Spielberg I'll call him back."

"Now, let me get this straight. I'M the limbo pole????"

Labels: ,

12 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer Shirk said...

VERY nice. :)

8:22 AM  
Blogger Bethanne said...

LMAO, number 3 is hilarious...

8:39 AM  
Blogger Paige Tyler said...

Love it!

*hugs*
Paige

My TT is at http://paigetylertheauthor.blogspot.com/

8:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too funny. And you say Anna's are better? I don't know if I can handle that... Thanks for the laughs!

My TT's up at: http://impulsivehearts.wordpress.com

10:36 AM  
Blogger Tempest Knight said...

Oh wow... that first pic... I'm drooling here. *wg* If he needs someone to soap his back, I'm available. *winks*

10:52 AM  
Blogger Gina Ardito aka Katherine Brandon said...

That is my all time favorite photo of Christian Bale in #1! And if you think the front is nice, you should see the back. ;-)

10:54 AM  
Blogger Susan Helene Gottfried said...

I'd say you pulled this off quite well, indeed, Kate.

6:18 PM  
Blogger Laura Bacchi said...

These are great! Thanks for sharing :)

6:26 PM  
Blogger Debbie Mumford said...

Woot!! Just the "pick-me-up" I needed!

7:55 PM  
Blogger Kate Willoughby said...

Thanks for visiting, ladies!!!

9:47 PM  
Blogger Anna J. Evans said...

Very funny! Mine are so not better, you silly. I really enjoyed these. And hey, I borrowed the thursday three from you, lol!

borrowing is good and fun,

anna J evans

4:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, Kate, YUM! I stoped in to check on the Woman's World review...but...uhm...What did I come here for? Oh yeah, I remember that Wet Man Review. Right!

You made my day, I guess now you're going to make hubby's night.

8:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home