Thursday, December 27, 2007

Thursday 3: The Loot

There's a popular meme called Thursday 13 in which every Thursday you make a list of thirteen things. I did this for a few months, but I don't have time for thirteen! So, I whittled it down to Thursday 3.

Here are three things I got for Christmas. :)

1. I like listening to music without lyrics while I write.









I've always wanted to learn how to make an angel food cake. Now I can try it!







I read Pillars of the Earth umpteen years ago. This is a sequel that has gotten some good reviews.


Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

I loved The Terminal - I take it the soundtrack is worth getting? You'll have to let us know how the book is, too!

8:23 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oooh I totally agree with you on #1 I listen to Pirates of the Caribbean a lot of the time. :)

Happy New Year.

8:35 PM  
Blogger Anna J. Evans said...

I need to get back to doing this! I love me some Thursday three, lol. (I made a header for this Kate, a slacker Thursday three header I would be pleased to share with you :)).

Sorry I haven't been by in so long! I've been missing you. I came upon a pretty cool artist, little known the other day and thought of you. Here's the link:

http://onlydreamingstudio.com/Artist.asp?ArtistID=6578&Akey=ACR8BEMR

Very cool multi media stuff. It made my brain tingle in the good way :).

Happy late holiday!

Anna J. Evans

5:39 AM  
Blogger Kate Willoughby said...

Yes, Heather, the soundtrack is great!

Samantha! If you don't have The Gladiator, you have to get that! It's fantastic.

Anna, I miss you too. I do want that header. :)

10:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home