Monday, July 28, 2008

Joke: The Mystery Scot

The hero of my Work In Progress is a cutie of a guy, who--I just found out today--is Scottish. So, in researching kilts and such I found this joke that made me laugh out loud. I hope it gives you a chuckle, too. Oh, and here's a pic of Gerard Butler looking mighty cute.

Three Scotswomen are walking home at night (they are neighbors) and find a Scotsman passed out partially under a wagon. His upper body is under the wagon and they can't see who he is; however, they want to help him get home.

The first woman looks under his kilt and says, "It's not my husband."

The second woman looks under his kilt and says, It's not my husband."

The third woman looks under his kilt and says, "Why he's not even from our village!"

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL, Kate!

12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home