Thursday, July 03, 2008

Thursday 3: Happy Things


Here are three things I'm happy about this week.


1. I'm getting new blinds installed in my kitchen. We've had nothing in the one window for so long and with the summer sun heating up that room, I decided it was time to take action! There will be sage honeycomb blinds in the small window and bamboo-type textured verticals for the slider. They're going to be installed today and I'm so excited!


2. I sold more copies of Hostile Takeover in two months that I did the other two titles at Liquid Silver in the past three years. My first check is going to almost pay for my blinds. How cool is that?


3. My son is now getting a C in his summer algebra course. He had been near to failing and we were considering pulling him out of this condensed version of the course and letting him take it at normal speed in regular school. But he's doing much better now. What a relief.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Paige Tyler said...

Cool!

*hugs*
Paige

My TT is at http://paigetylertheauthor.blogspot.com/

3:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home