Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Recommendation: COOL PEN!!!

I LOVE pens. There are many of us pen-a-holics out there. If you are one of them, listen up! You must buy some Frixion pens. They have a little rubber tip on the end that can be used to erase the ink. But here's the ultra cool part: the tip is not an eraser. The ink disappears because of the friction, so there aren’t any little eraser bits to brush away. Plus, see that neat tattoo design they have on them?

I'm in love. I have four of them now. If Staples had had all six colors, I'd have six.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Rubi Jayne said...

Oh wow. LOVE that idea of that pen! The ink loses color at higher temperatures and can be brought back (albeit faded) if you stick the paper in the freezer. I'll have to hunt for some of these to try out.

Thanks for the heads up!

<3<3

8:44 AM  
Blogger Kate Willoughby said...

Rubi, glad to help!

3:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home