Wednesday, August 06, 2008

More Proof I'm Weird

I recently saw The Dark Knight. I really enjoyed it. Only a couple of places did I get jerked out of the story. No way a gun could be smuggled into a big courtroom like that. And the guy's eyeball would have been a raisin in about an hour after not having an eyelid.

But I digress.

The point I was trying to make is that at the end there's a voiceover of Commissioner Gordon summarizing how cool the Batman is and how he's this and that, and there's this cool music and some cool dark visuals as Batman gets on his motorcycle thingy and rides off into the night, his cape billowing from the speed of his ride. And all I can hear is Edna Mode (that midget, crusty voiced superhero costume designer from The Incredibles) doing her own voiceover, "No capes, dahling! NO CAPES!"

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home