Friday, September 12, 2008

Art Books for Kids

Welcome to another Art Friday at my blog. Today I thought I'd share some very cool books I discovered in Real Simple Family magazine. They're published by Sterling Publishing. They're touchable art books. Remember Pat the Bunny? The book that let you pet the bunny's fur and feel Daddy's scratchy cheek? Well, these books are along those lines.

I thought they were pretty neato. They run for about $10 a piece and they're board books.

The various titles are Pop Warhol's Top, Make Van Gogh's Bed, Comb Mona Lisa's Hair, Feed Matisse's Fish, all by Julie Appel and Amy Guglielmo.

My kids are too old for this type of thing, but if you're an art lover and you have toddlers, you might want to check these out. :)

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are a great idea for my niece. She's almost 2 and has everything. But you can never have too many books. :)

Have a great weekend!

6:57 AM  
Blogger Kate Willoughby said...

I agree. Never too many books. If you have "too many books" it's really just a lack of shelving.

1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home