Thursday, September 11, 2008

Thursday 3: Be Trilingual!

There's a popular meme called Thursday 13 in which every Thursday you make a list of thirteen things. I did this for a few months, but I don't have time for thirteen! So, I whittled it down to Thursday 3.

Hasn't everyone at one time or another wanted to be able to say PEEKABOO in another language? Come on, don't be shy. You know you have! LOL

Well, here's your chance to learn.

Dutch: kiekeboe
Swahili: kificho-ficho
Greek: koukou-tzaa

Now, grab a baby and practice your newfound skill!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is so cute! I'm not sure I'll pronounce them right, and dang I wish I could do an accent, but these are fun anyway!

6:55 AM  
Blogger Kate Willoughby said...

I think it's interesting that other cultures have this exact same game. LOL

7:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home