Thursday, September 04, 2008

Thursday 13: Coming Up

There's a popular meme called Thursday 13 in which every Thursday you make a list of thirteen things. I did this for a few months, but I don't have time for thirteen! So, I whittled it down to Thursday 3.

I'm super tired again. So, I'm posting a little lazily. Here are three things coming up that I'm looking forward to:

1. My grandmother (94 yrs. old) likes to treat us all to dim sum once in a while. Dim sum is a parade of small servings of Chinese food. There are not too many restaurants that offer it, but there is a good one in Northridge, CA, which is where we go. The staff push these steam carts around that are filled with food, and you choose which ones you want. There is no menu.

2. My husband's cousin's son is going to be a bar mitzvah. He's such a terrific kid. I haven't been to a bar mitzvah since I was thirteen myself.

3. My book, A Wolf at Her Door, is coming out on September 24. I can't WAIT. I really love this story and it's the second book in my very first series ever.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Paige Tyler said...

Congratulations on the new release!

*hugs*
Paige

My TT is at http://paigetylertheauthor.blogspot.com/

9:07 AM  
Blogger Liz said...

Nice cover. Love the placement of the 'camera'

7:49 PM  
Blogger Mia Celeste said...

I love dim sum and it's great your grandmother still able to take you all out at 94. What a blessing. Happy TT!

5:30 AM  
Blogger Kate Willoughby said...

Paige, thanks!

Liz, I know. His, er, lens is very impressive. LOL

Brenda, thanks! My kids become total pigs when we go for dim sum. Actually, we all do.

2:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home