Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Valentine's Day Ideas?

My New Year's Resolution was to be a better wife. I think that since my children were born, I've concentrated so hard on being a terrific mom, that my husband was relegated to the back of the bus. To that end, I'm making 2007, the Year of the Hubby.

Valentine's Day is coming, so I'm going to send him an email everyday, from February 1 -14, telling him what I love and appreciate about him. I'm also going to make a sign for his parking spot at work, anchored in a pot of sand.

Do you have any ideas you'd like to share, big or small?

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Anna J. Evans said...

Try date night with the hubs. My hubby and I do this at least once a week. We make dinner for the kids, feed them first, then anyone over the age of two has to go to their bedroom to watch a movie. Then we put on something absorbing for the little guy and have an hour long dinner just us with wine and two courses and the whole bit. it's a great way to treat each other without even leaving the house :)

3:24 PM  
Blogger Kate Willoughby said...

Ooh, good idea, but my sons are old enough now (hate to brag!) that they can stay home by themselves. Yeah, we should date at least once every two weeks.

8:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cuddling. I can remember how shocked I was when I realized we'd gotten out of the habit of cuddling. Now we sit on the couch together to watch TV, or read the paper. Just touching each other in passing is a lovely way to stay connected.

6:14 AM  
Blogger Kate Willoughby said...

Yes, hubby doesn't get enough hugs, that's for sure. Thanks, Christine!

3:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home