Thursday, January 18, 2007

Never too much?

I've been writing a ton in the past two weeks trying to get this story done by February first. It's coming along nicely, and so, literally, are the characters. I did a little math just now and 48% of what I've written so far is sex. The longest sex scene I have is over 3000 words long. There won't be a problem making Ellora's Cave's hottest rating! Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to kick my characters out of the hotel room or they're going to spontaneously combust.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL!!! 48%, huh? I call dibbs on the first copy!

8:42 PM  
Blogger Kate Willoughby said...

I love you, Robin. You're such a great morale booster. :D

7:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ROFL!!! I get second dibbs!!!

6:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home