Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Internet + Kate = A Happy Writer

I am currently revising ALL IN, a novella that takes place in Fabulous Las Vegas. The characters were going to watch the fountains at the Bellagio and it had been a while since I'd seen them myself. I needed a romantic song to play and I had no idea how long the shows were or if the lights were colored or not.

So, I ran a search and found actual VIDEOS! OMG! I was so excited. I even found THE perfect song. Here's a link, if you're interested. And don't blame me if the song sticks in your head for a couple of days.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Robin L. Rotham said...

Wow, that was incredible! I've never seen anything like it -- thanks, Kate! :D

Robin, who's passed through Vegas twice, but never been to Vegas...

9:59 PM  
Blogger Kate Willoughby said...

Wasn't that cool? It'd be fun if RWA Nationals was in Vegas some year.

12:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kate,

It was beautiful.

Additionally, I know the feeling you get as a writer when you've got something in mind, and you hit upon the thing that nails it. It feels like destiny.

8:06 PM  
Blogger Kate Willoughby said...

Yeah, isn't that fabulous, Danette? I LOVE that feeling. It makes up for those times when you're frustrated as all get out when the words aren't coming.

8:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home