Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Cristoforo






















I know many authors who find pictures of their main characters in magazines so they can refer to them while they're writing the book. I've never done that. I usually just picture them in my head. However, I did find this fabulous picture on the internet and actually think it's spot on for the hero of my Ellora's Cave Caveman story, A Man of Vision, coming out September 23rd.

My character, Cristoforo, is an Italian sculptor. Can't you just picture this man with a hammer and chisel in hand?

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Two Voices Publishing said...

OMG! Now I've gone and drooled all over my key board.

4:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is a BEAUTIFUL man. Sometimes I use the image of famous men to inspire men. Right now my hero is a bald UFC fighter. Hate to say it, but Chuck Liddel and Randy Couture aren't romance material (to me) so I'm going off a bald Vin Desiel.

6:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oops. Up above I meant to say inspire me.

6:02 PM  
Blogger Kate Willoughby said...

Yeah, Berna-Jenn, I'd like to drool all over HIM. LOL.

Vin Diesel works for me, too. Loved him in those Riddick movies.

7:09 PM  
Blogger Rhian said...

i can't remember now who i swiped that from a while back but it's the only guy pic hanging by my computer monitor. Drives my hubby crazy everytime he sees it. Total, absolute Uber-yum.

8:21 AM  
Blogger Kate Willoughby said...

Rhian, you may have swiped it from me. I think I used that pic on an LSB Blog post a while back.

Paige, I ain't givin' him up without a fight. LOL

11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home