Thursday, March 15, 2007

Thursday Thirteen: Lottery Wishes

What I Would Have Done with the Lottery Mega Millions Jackpot (an topic stolen from Robin Rotham)

1. Talk with The Man (a financial planner, oddly enough) and invest most of it.
2. Cruise the world with my family and friends.
3. Buy several homes...Hawaii, Florence, New York, London, and someplace Alpine. I'd let The Man choose that one, since we'd get a place with the ski slopes in mind.
4. Buy homes for my mom and mother-in-law.
5. Buy some horses. I've always liked riding.
6. Get a tummy tuck.
7. Donate some money to my Cal State Northridge sorority house, Kappa Kappa Gamma.
8. Send some kick-ass care packages to the troops.
9. Adopt a kid or two.
10. Get The Man a Rolex.
11. Hire a personal trainer, masseuse, and live-in housekeeper.
12. Enroll in one of those amateur culinary classes.
13. Tip the guy who sold me the winning ticket.

I'm getting the linky thing soon, I hope, so I can list other TTers here.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Great list for the TT. Have to say, cruising the world would definitely be near the top of my list as well. That and donate money to local school music programs, which are always first to feel any budget cuts (and yes, I'd be thumbing my nose at the athletic depts and school board). ;)

10:18 PM  
Blogger Rhonda Helms said...

OOOOH great list!! I'd pay off all my debt and then just live the life of luxury.

Yeah, right. haha. I'd to stir crazy...well, I'd travel a LOT...

5:10 AM  
Blogger Elle Fredrix said...

Number 11! At this very moment, number 11 ranks at the top for me!

Great list. Thanks for dropping by my blog.

3:29 PM  
Blogger Shelli Stevens said...

I love the tummy tuck idea. And the horses :D

7:18 PM  
Blogger Robin L. Rotham said...

LOL! I think you mean, I'm going to steal it from YOU, Kate. And I'm TOTALLY having number 11, with the addition of a cook. If I can stay out of the kitchen altogether, I'll melt away like nobody's business.

10:34 PM  
Blogger Kate Willoughby said...

Robin, I swear I thought it was you who did this topic. Oh, I'd never get a cook. What I'd do is get a state-of-the-art kitchen in all those houses so I could really cook up a storm. Oh, the joy of not having to clean up afterward! I'm getting heart palpitations just thinking about that!

11:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home