Thursday, May 31, 2007

Artist: Kenny Primmer

Welcome to another Art Friday at my blog. I'm going abstract this week. Kenny Primer, from the United Kingdom, has this to say about his work: "If any of my pictures pleases you or makes you feel happy sad or even romantic then I have achieved my goals in art."

This first piece is called Tomorrow's Dream. Color me warm and toasty. This is like a fuzzy blanket around my legs.















This is Whispering Light. The painting alone isn't enough for me. In this case, it's a combination of the title and the work. It's the writer in me, I suppose. I want to lie down and relax when I look at this.














Lastly, we have Calm Colored Sea. Again, I like the title with the painting. This is my favorite of the three. I really dig the palette of colors on this one. Primmer's work is calming to me. I feel serene when I look at these. Enjoy your weekend!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home