Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Thinking

One of my most enthusiastic and creative fans, Rhian, bestowed upon me this cool award. I was so thrilled to be on her list, but immediately quailed when I realized that people would be going from her blog to mine, expecting me to "talk cool shit." I don't think I even talk luke-warm shit. LOL. So, sorry if I disappointed anyone!

Anyway, I'm supposed to name five other bloggers who make me think. So, here goes:

1. One Writer's Block Party - Robin Rotham is a fellow erotic romance author. Her latest book, Alien Overnight, is so hot, my computer is lucky not to have blown a fuse. Her blog makes me laugh on a regular basis and one of the main attractions for me is her hilarious husband, Mr. Robin.

2. Anna J. Evans - Three words: Man Meat Monday. The photos she posts actually make me sort of NOT think, but the manly thoughts that go with the pictures crack me up, which means she's stimulating some part of my brain, which equals thinking, I think.

3. Nice to Naughty - Lucie Simone is a single gal living in L.A. I read her blog and reminisce about what it was like to be that. Of course, she leads a much more swinging lifestyle than I ever did, so I live vicariously through her.

4. Teahouse on the Tracks - This guy Gaucho is pretty conservative, so you've been warned. Sometimes he just posts links to other blogs, but sometimes he waxes on about stuff and I actually agree with him. :)

5. Musings from the Blonde Side - It was only my first visit to TL Schaefer/Keira Ramsey's blog, but I'm already hooked. She's a regular blogger, meaning she blogs all the time! That's critical for me. It annoys me to to visit a blog day after day and be disappointed because there's nothing new. And she's a gal after my own heart in that she organizes her blog posts into categories for the days of the week. :D

Here are the rules for the Thinking Blogger Award:
1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think.
2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme.
3. Optional: Proudly display the ‘Thinking Blogger Award’ with a link to the post that you wrote.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Anna J. Evans said...

Lol....oh Kate, I feel just like you. I'm so unworthy, but that you for the award. I will do my best to think hard enough to get this up on Friday with my own recommendations for thinkers :)

Thanks,

Anna J. Evans

7:05 AM  
Blogger Robin L. Rotham said...

Hey, thanks Kate! (I think. :D) Really, I'm thrilled and honored to be included on your list, and Mr. Robin will be, too.

And I'm so glad AO singed your circuits a bit -- I'll try harder to make them burst into flame with AAA.

4:19 PM  
Blogger Gaucho said...

Damn you, Kate Willoughby! Damn you to -- Wait. Is this thing on?

Oh. :)

In that case, thank you, Kate. What an honor to be considered as a thinking person's blog. I'll have my list up asap, which, the way I'm going, will probably be sometime in June.

3:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home