Tuesday, May 15, 2007

You're IT

I have been tagged for this game by Roxy Harte, Jennifer Bianco, Anna J. Evans and maybe a few others.

1. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

1. I eat popcorn almost every day for a snack.
2. I only went on three real dates.
3. My grandmother is 94 years old.
4. I like to eat ice cream right out of the carton.
5. I miss the good old-fashioned bodice-ripper romances of the seventies. So there!
6. I own several Louis Vuitton purses that are gathering dust in my closet. I plan to sell them on eBay someday.
7. I "smuggled" a diamond (that I paid for, of course) out of Europe in my dirty clothes in 1985.
8. I crochet.

Tagged: Eden Bradley, TJ Bennet, Lucie Simone, Gabriella Hewitt, Jayelle Drewry, Loribelle Hunt, Shelley Munroe, Kissa Starling

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Rhian said...

kate...diamond smuggler... i like it! Were the other dates fake ones?
What's a Vuitton purse and how do you pronounce that? Number 8 sounds like a guilty confession. My name is kate and i crochet.
snickering....

oh yeah - when's the first wolf book coming out? been waiting for it FOREVER. please tell me it's coming out soon.

3:30 PM  
Blogger Kate Willoughby said...

Well, the bad news is that the wolf book isn't finished yet. I had to finish revising the first Be-Wished book. If you want, I could send you the first chapter, unedited...

9:33 PM  
Blogger Rhian said...

Kate - you did send it, unless it's been changed from a few months ago. It's one of the reasons i'm FOAMING at the mouth for it to be published! Greedy me.

6:20 AM  
Blogger Kate Willoughby said...

I sent you the whole chapter? I don't think so. I think I just sent you the first scene.

10:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just realized you tagged me. I so owe you one! LOL!

And you're sharing chapters? C'mon give. I want a peek too. If Rhian is foaming at the mouth, I know I have to read this.

9:15 PM  
Blogger Kate Willoughby said...

Gabriella, check your email.

And I don't know how to pronounce Vuitton. In "American" it's Vee-TAWN, but when I said that in Paris, looking for the Louis Vuitton store, all I got were blank looks. Damn my mother for making me take Spanish.

9:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home