Thursday, May 10, 2007

Thursday 13: Movie Quotes

Thirteen Lines From Movies I Like

Points if you recognize any of these.

1. "I won't be seeing you again since I'm killing myself once we reach the honeymoon suite."

2. "I'll alert the media."

3. "Romeo and Ethel the Pirate's Daughter."

4. "Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue."

5. "Bad dates."

6. "But, Captain, I don't know your signal."

7. "Try not to kill my dogs."

8. "What did you do, wake up this morning and say, "Today, I'm going to ruin a man's life?"

9. "Will someone get this big walking carpet out of my way?"

10. "Someone just put deadly snake in room. Wake me when it get near bed."

11. "Last night, Darth Vader came down from planet Vulcan and told me that if I didn't take Lorraine out that he'd melt my brain."

12. "If you can't be in athletics, at least be an athletic supporter."

13. "They take a sharp, red hot poker, stick it up your nose, scramble things about a bit, and then rip it all out through your nostrils."



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. If you participate, leave your blog link by clicking on the white box above. It’s easy, and fun! Update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well!

Win a bracelet. Here's how!

Labels:

10 Comments:

Blogger Babe King said...

No 12 was 10 things I hate about you, wasn't it? Love that movie.

6:41 PM  
Blogger Tempest Knight said...

Oh that last one is from "The Mummy"! Hehehe! Love that movie! Brendan Fraser is sooo hot in it!

7:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my goodness--I think I might be your evil twin!
1.It would be inconceivable if I didn't know this one.
3. That woman is a woman!
4.Shirley you knew I would get that one right away.
5. Do-a deer a female deer
8. I am hopefully romantic and sure I know this one.
9. This is not the quote I am looking for.
12. I got chills..they're multiplying....
13.Lemme check my flux capacitor for the answer.

I am so stealing your idea for next week...try and stop me, lol. Thanks for the fun list....someday you and I are gonna have to get together and watch movies since we like so many of the same ones!

8:29 PM  
Blogger Kate Willoughby said...

Babe, actually that was said by the principal of Rydell High. <--hint

Loved the Mummy! Love O'Connell.

Gwen! What a great way to comment! Even if some of your numbers were wrong, the answers were right! #2 was said by a butler. #5 was said by an actor with three names. #7 was said by a man wearing a cravat. #10 is really obscure. I highly doubt anyone will get this one, except my brother.

8:48 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Cool, I've actually seen most of these--there are soem great movies represented here!

9:28 PM  
Blogger Elle Fredrix said...

Wah! No points for me. But I'm not a big movie/TV fan.

Have a great weekend!

4:51 AM  
Blogger Rhonda Helms said...

OOOOOOH good lines! I recognize many of those!!!!

5:13 AM  
Blogger Jennifer Shirk said...

LOL!

Great list, but I'd say I only got about half.

5:26 AM  
Blogger Gaucho said...

To sum up the remainder:

2. Arthur
5. Raiders of the Lost Ark
7. Emma
10. Murder By Death

I think the others were all named. Fun choice!

7:25 AM  
Blogger Kate Willoughby said...

I can't believe you got #10, Gaucho. You're a dinosaur like me!

It was a really fun TT to do. I may have to repeat again sometime.

12:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home