Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Charming!














To commemorate the one year anniversary of the release of Losing It, I'm going to hold a raffle to win this Italian charm bracelet. These are the coolest bracelets. They're stretchy, like a watch wristband, and the charms are interchangable, so if you win, you can personalize your bracelet with charms that you like. My favorite online store for this is Springhill Charms.

You can see that I've added a couple of charms to the plain ones. One is a heart on fire to signify my "smokin' hot romance" writing. The other is to represent Ben, the hero of Losing It, who is a contractor.

To enter your name in the raffle, email me the answer to this question: In the excerpt of Losing It (click here to read it), what part of Charlotte's body turns on Ben the most? My email addy is kate_willoughby @ yahoo.com (no spaces.)

The winner will be announced on the anniversary, May 29, 2007. Best of luck!

Labels:

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love my Italian charm braclet. What a get prize!

9:44 AM  
Blogger Daisy Dexter Dobbs said...

Kate, I just wanted to say thanks for stopping by to visit my blog and for your wonderful comment. :-D

I hope you'll come visit again.

(The bracelet is beautiful, by the way. Terrific prize you’re offering!)

10:16 AM  
Blogger Rhian said...

i know the answer, i know the answer!!!! (waving at Kate)

4:00 AM  
Blogger Anna J. Evans said...

That is so cool Kate! I won't try to win, but I'm definilty going to head over and make myself a little April 11th unbirthday present.

Hugs,

anna j. evans

12:59 PM  
Blogger Hot Ash Romance Novels said...

Just wanted to say Happy Anniversary!!!

And good l;uck to all those who enter Kate's contest.

Ashlyn

4:54 AM  
Blogger Kate Willoughby said...

Thank you, Ashlyn! :D

12:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool contest prize. I will send you an email. I love anything Italian. *grin*

I remember the first scene as the expert you submitted for the Brava contest. I loved it then and still find it funny now. I hadn't realized it's been a year since publication. Happy Anniversary! I think I'm going to have to buy a book. When I read the excerpt the first time, you were still tweaking the ms. I think I'd finally like to read the rest of the story.

12:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home