Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Dressing for the Cave

I think I have to get one of these shirts. Especially since ALL IN, the first EC novella in my Be-Wished series (*preens*), takes place in Vegas. Also, it's more circumspect than their GOT SEX? shirts, which I would never wear, not even at home, because of my kids. I may even have to buy another to use as a prize in a contest.

I'm off to Universal Studios Hollywood today with some out of town guests. I haven't been there since Jaws was the new attraction on the bus tour. Now, they don't even HAVE buses. LOL. Geez, I'm old.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Rhian said...

Darn it - looks like i forgot to tell you I bought "Losing it" and it was WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I thought i had mentioned already but apparently not. xxx rhi

7:27 PM  
Blogger Kate Willoughby said...

Thank you, Rhi! That is definitely my most popular book. I'd sure like to see it on a non-electric bookshelf some day.

Oh, and they DO have buses (busses?) at Universal. They just have a bunch MORE stuff, too.

8:24 AM  
Blogger Robin L. Rotham said...

Giving away an EC shirt in a contest is a GREAT idea, Kate, especially for those of us who don't have books out yet.

And Losing It deserves a place on the bookshelf, for sure.

11:20 PM  
Blogger Kate Willoughby said...

And it's in the slimming hue of black, too. :D

10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home