Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Deserted Isle

Question #450 from The Complete Book of Questions:

If you were stranded on a deserted island, which three people would you most wish to join you?

I would want a hunky Navy SEAL, a man trained for survival and physically fit. I'm smiling, just thinking about it. Here's a picture of some SEAL trainees. Look! Their hands are tied behind their backs. That gives me all sorts of naughty ideas.

But I'm going off topic.

Who else to have on my island? Maybe Oprah. She's a resourceful woman and full of interesting stories. If we were rescued, she and I would probably be friends by then and I could convince her to incluce romance books in her picks.

So, for a third person, I guess Oprah can have a SEAL, too. Otherwise my SEAL would be doing most of the work and wouldn't have any time to devote to my physical satisfaction. Or maybe I should ditch Oprah and have three SEALS. Decisions, decisions.

So, who would you want along with you?

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger L.K. Campbell said...

I'm going to sound incredibly hokey here, but I'd want my husband with me. I'd also like to have the Professor from Gilligan's Island, so that he could make us a radio out of coconuts. Then, I'd like to see Jeff Probst there, so that he could tell us we weren't stranded but part of a T.V. show, and we were going to win a million dollars.

4:18 PM  
Blogger Robin L. Rotham said...

I'd want Gerard Butler, Chad Kroeger, and Wolfgang Puck. :D

4:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Like you even have to think about this? Go for the three seals!!!! Bet you wouldn't even care about getting rescued (at least not for a good while). ;-)

9:11 PM  
Blogger Gaucho said...

Color me confused. If I had you alone on a deserted island, why would I want anyone else?

7:21 AM  
Blogger Rhian said...

oh that's easy - one of my writer friends to keep me entertained (whichever one thinks they can tolerate being stranded with me); a survivalist type, SEAL or other that can make fire, catch food, build shelter and basically see to my comforts. And a hunky cabana boy to see to all my OTHER needs as i lay on the beach of that deserted isle.

5:33 AM  
Blogger Kate Willoughby said...

LK, you make me feel guilty and jealous. My husband would not be good on a deserted isle. He'd be better off at home comforting the kids.

LOL, Robin. Gerard is yummy. Maybe we could find a SEAL that looks like him!

Ah, Gaucho. You flatterer. Your wife is a lucky woman.

I don't think I would be your woman, Rhian, unless there was a computer and you were very patient. I am a dyed-in-the-wool perfectionist and therefore write VERY slowly. :( P.S. Did you get my email?

9:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home