Thursday, January 31, 2008

Thursday 3: Busy Hands

There's a popular meme called Thursday 13 in which every Thursday you make a list of thirteen things. I did this for a few months, but I don't have time for thirteen! So, I whittled it down to Thursday 3.

For this week's Thursday 3, I present three scarves I've knitted.


I can't resist a Michael's craft store coupon. I'm one of the people they make those evil coupons for in the first place. They KNOW it's physically impossible for me to go in there and buy just one thing. But I digress.

I also can't stand to just watch TV with idle hands. Hence, the scarves. So I love making scarves because they're one size fits all. If I keep this up, I'll have enough to give everyone in my family a neck warmer for Christmas.

Do you knit?

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Like you, I can't stand being completely idle while watching TV. I'd love to learn how to knit, but for me it's usually counted cross-stitch or, as was the case this past weekend, cutting paper/cardstock in preparation of making cards. Love the red scarf!

1:23 AM  
Blogger Tempest Knight said...

Nope. I can't knit. My mom tried to teach me but I didn't have the patient for it. Hehehe!

7:16 AM  
Blogger Paige Tyler said...

I don't knit or sew, but those scarves are beautiful!

*hugs*
Paige

My TT is at http://paigetylertheauthor.blogspot.com/

8:29 AM  
Blogger Gabriella Hewitt said...

Those came out lovely. I particularly like the black and white one. I knit and crochet some, but haven't lately. I suppose if I watched TV more, I'd pick it up again.

Btw, if you haven't already, stop by and check out the cover of my latest book. Tell me what you think. And thanks for the job congrats.

5:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home