Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Low Humor

In my family we have this silly game we play once in a while, usually in the car. (I have two sons, so forgive me my lapse into potty humor. The only females in my house other than me are the two hamsters.) The game is to take the title of a book, movie, or TV show and substitute one of the words with "fart." The trick is you have to choose a title that is still recognizable, even with one of the words replaced with "fart". For instance, you can't take "Heroes," and say, "Farts." That isn't funny. Neither is "Fart Movie," for "Bee Movie."

Here are some of our favorites:


Harry Potter and the Fart of the Phoenix

Fart Silent, Fart Deep

The Postman Always Farts Twice

Horton Hears a Fart

Rachael Ray's 30-Minute Farts


Can you think of some funny ones?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home