Thursday, September 18, 2008

Thursday 3: Seen It (A Lot)

I think almost everyone likes to watch movies. Some of us even like watching them more than once. My kids have seen the Simpson's Movie I-don't-want-to-know how many times.
Here are some of my oft-watched favorites. Some of these made the list when I was a teen with a lot more free time and disposable income.

Star Wars (the original with Harrison Ford, Mark Hamill, and Carrie Fisher)

Grease (NOT NOT NOT the sequel)

The Sound of Music

Romancing the Stone

Pretty Woman

Shakespeare in Love

Emma (Gwenyth Paltrow)

Raiders of the Lost Ark
The Ten Commandments (the first half)


What movies have you watched over and over?

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Paige Tyler said...

LOTR! Love Viggo! LOL!

*hugs*
Paige

My TT is at http://paigetylertheauthor.blogspot.com/

8:47 AM  
Blogger Kate Willoughby said...

Did you see him in A History of Violence? He was awesome in that!!!

11:40 AM  
Blogger Liz said...

Speed
Matrix 1/2/3
The Lake House
Johnny Mnemonic

do you see a pattern here
yes yummy Keanu Reeves

2:42 PM  
Blogger Kate Willoughby said...

I never saw Johnny Mnemonic. :(

4:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home