Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Earn prizes!

I have been filling out surveys for HarrisPollsOnline.com for probably about two years now and it's been terrific. Every week or so they invite you to voice your opinions about various things. I remember surveys about my grocery shopping habits, if I liked this new Ben and Jerry's packaging, what I thought about a short commercial for Six Flags. And for every survey you fill out, you get Hi Points, which you can redeem for cool stuff.

The lowest prize you can earn is a $5 Amazon gift card.

For 6000 points you can get a percussion massager, a volleyball/badmintton set, among other things.

At 7500 points, I can get a $50 gift certificate to: Ticketmaster, Sephora, Barnes & Noble.com, Fandango, Cabela's, Shoebuy, Crutchfield, Overstock.com, Dick's Sporting Goods, NASCAR, HBO, L.L.Bean, Lands' End, NFLShop.com, NHL, Nickelodeon, Omaha Steaks, Racing One, Sport Chalet, Sports Authority, Wine.com, Brookstone.

So, if you're interested, click here. (By the way, I get nothing for passing this info on to you. I just like recommending cool stuff.)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home