Thursday, June 07, 2007

Thursday 13: Last But Not Least







Thirteen Last Lines from the Chapters of All In, my Ellora's Cave novella (in final edits)

I posted the first lines from Losing It a while ago, and it was somewhat interesting. When I consequently looked at the last lines, I realized that they were inherently more compelling. So, on the off chance that you might enjoy reading the last lines from All In, here they are.

1. But it wasn’t him. It was just another order.

2. Fuck it, he thought and leaned in and kissed her.

3. And wasn’t that pretty fucking politically incorrect?

4. When she arched back and christened the tip of his cock with her wet heat, he took that as a yes.


5. Mariah laughed again as he pulled her close and collected half a day’s worth.

6. Just like she was going to, damn it.

7. And then he decided that maybe he didn’t want to be careful.



8. “I think my number one fan deserves some dinner.”

9. Even though he was still deeply embedded inside her, he couldn’t help but feel she had closed him out somehow, and damned if that didn’t bother him.

10. “Kiddo, love is worth the risk.”

11. "So, if you say some kind of pixie voo doo brought us together, then I gotta believe you.”

12. He’d found his Mrs. Freeze.

13. “That is so not funny,” she muttered.



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. If you participate, leave your blog link by clicking on the white box above. It’s easy, and fun! Update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well!

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Anna J. Evans said...

Nice ones Kate!! And cuss-er-riffic. I like me some cussin'.

This is so exciting. I can't wait to hear your release date :)

Hugs,

Anna

5:48 AM  
Blogger Debbie Mumford said...

#12 has me curious ... Some great lines there, Kate!

11:31 AM  
Blogger Rhian said...

ooooh yeah!! i'm liking the last liners! you know by the time this comes out i'm gonna be frantic and insane from the wanting.

4:20 PM  
Blogger Susan Helene Gottfried said...

I'm laughing at how eager Rhian is; didn't anyone teach her about hard to get? *grin*

Neat lines; I'm curious about what falls between what you've shown us so far.

Happy TT!

4:41 PM  
Blogger Kate Willoughby said...

Anna, yeah, my heroes like to cuss usually, too.

Debbie, that line is one that I actually debated using, but my editor liked it.

Oh, Rhi. I SO love your enthusiasm. :D

Thanks, Susan! I can't wait to find out the release date.

6:02 PM  
Blogger Rhian said...

dang it - y'all are laughing at me again, aren't you?

1:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home