Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Fill in the Blank 2

Fill in the Blanks is a new semi-regular feature on my blog. Just cut and paste your answers into the comments. :) Come on, it'll be fun!



1. Martinis are ___.
2. I think ___ and ___ would be great in a movie together.
3. At the age of ___, I ___.

My answers:
1. Martinis are yummy when you add that apple stuff to 'em.

2. I think Reese Witherspoon and Matt Damon would be great in a movie together.

3. At the age of 18, I joined a sorority.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Gaucho said...

1. Martinis are "only drinkable if you make them with scotch".

2. I think "Tracy" and "Hepburn" would be great in a movie together. Oh, wait...

3. At the age of "16", I "fell in love for the first time".

6:26 AM  
Blogger Kate Willoughby said...

Old timer...!

6:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home