Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Eppie Finalist

A Wolf at Her Door is up for an Eppie Award! I never expect to final in contests, so I was flabbergasted when I got an email from the EPIC (Electronically Published Internet Connection) people notifying me that my book was a finalist in the paranormal erotic romance category.

There were seventy-eight other paranormal erotic romances entered, which, I believe, makes it the largest category they had this year. Nine made the cut. Except for Jackie and the Beanstalk, the other paranormals are dark.

Since it's the Christmas season, I'll pimp them here:

N.J. Walters's Eternal Brothers
Paige Tyler's Animal Attraction
Cindy Spencer Pape's Curses
Eden Rivers's Nature's Pentacle
Jacqueline Meadows's Jackie and the Beanstalk
Vivien Dean's Mercy of These Bones
Jamie Craig's Mosaic Moon
Monica Burns's Dangerous

They announce the winners at their EPIC conference, this year it's in March in Las Vegas, and I think someone upstairs wants me to go because hubby's National Conference is in Vegas at the same exact time.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Paige Tyler said...

Congratulations! And thanks so much for mentioning Animal Attraction!

*hugs*
Paige

8:51 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Congrats on the award. Happy Holidays

10:28 AM  
Blogger Lucie Simone said...

Congrats, Kate! That's awesome news! Good luck!

1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home