Friday, January 26, 2007

Embrace Your Inner Geek


During the Christmas season, I did some online shopping. I wanted to share a website that I really enjoyed surfing -- Think Geek, Stuff for the Smart Masses. What I liked in particular about this place was the tongue-in-cheek humor in the catalog itself.

Here's a shirt that tickled my funny bone. I actually am one of those people who "don't." I certainly couldn't tell you how to write 3 in binary. (Is it 11?) But I remember enough from school that I was able to get the joke. I guess that makes me a geek-wannabe.

I bought my boys some acrobots, partly because of the hilarious "customer action shots" that were posted on the site. I'd sure love to get the LED license plate frame and be able to customize messages on it, but I don't think I could get gutsy enough to advertise my books on it. Still a bit in the closet to fellow-PTA members, etc.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Two Voices Publishing said...

I love this saying! I put it up by my desk at work just to see how many people would get it.

7:56 AM  
Blogger Kate Willoughby said...

So, do you know how to write "3" in binary? Is it "11?"

10:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home