Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Hello, My Name Is...

I got this book so that if I ever needed a topic for my blog, I'd have a resource to turn to. So, today's the day we break it in.

When I was about five years old, we were at the airport and my mother told me to go into this limo and ask the person for his autograph. So, not knowing any better, I strode boldly into this white car (without having to duck my head) and said, "Can I have your autograph?" The man smiled and asked me what my name was and signed a scrap piece of paper. It wasn't until I was much older that I realized what I had done and that the man was Johnny Carson.

So, the question to you is, who's the most famous person you've ever met?

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sort of drawing a blank here Kate. Very charming memory though. The thing about LA is you can run into "stars." When I temped at Robinsons one Christmas I rang up a purchase from actor Dean Jones. When we lived in London, I walked past Dudley Moore on a street in Hampstead talking to a companion. Can't say I really met these people though.

And I'm going to be looking for that book. Blogging is haaaard! ;-)

10:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home