Thursday, May 29, 2008

Thursday 3: D!!!

Pet Peeve Thursday 3 this week. I hate it when people say the following:

1. ice tea
2. whip cream
3. barbecue chicken

When it's supposed to be

1. iced tea
2. whipped cream
3. barbecued chicken

I think it would be nice if there was a way to eliminate pet peeves. I don't like being annoyed. At least, I don't THINK I like being annoyed. Perhaps we get some strange psychological reward from being irritated, because there are people who live in a constant state of irritation. I like to think I'm not one of them, but it's hard to look at yourself objectively.

Any verbal misspeaks that make you grit your teeth?

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't think of any off the top of my head, but um, I think I may have said barbeque chicken once or twice.

11:12 AM  
Blogger Kate Willoughby said...

AAAAHHHH! Ten demerits! LOL

6:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home