Thursday, December 18, 2008

Thursday 3: Resistance!

There's a popular meme called Thursday 13 in which every Thursday you make a list of thirteen things. I did this for a few months, but I don't have time for thirteen! So, I whittled it down to Thursday 3.

I went to the grocery store today. Here are three things I really wanted to buy, but didn't.

Kettle Potato Chips - These are the bomb. There's a honey mustard flavor that is so good I could eat the entire bag, throw up afterwards, and not care. (I hate throwing up, so that says a lot.)

Skinny Cow Ice cream Sandwiches - I like the chocolate peanut butter version, but they're all good. If I get the PB ones, no one eats them but me. That's good and bad.


California Pizza Kitchen Frozen Pizza - I didn't get this because I just don't have room in my freezer!

Is there something you've NOT gotten at the store recently?

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Kate Willoughby said...

Oh, the horror. It's Sunday and my dh bought the salt and pepper bag for the kids' sleepover, and I ate a bunch. (Not enough to throw up from!)

6:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home